Visit Website Add Favorites Contact Author

The kennels were founded by Judy Russell in 1959, and have been run by Judy ever since. The kennels adopted the Karnovanda name in 1963; this name is formed from the names of four of the foundation dogs, Ch. Kim’s Karen, UD (Kar), Ch. Eska’s Nonie, UD (no), Ch. Karnovanda’s Ivan Groznyi (van), and Ch. Karnovanda’s Zenda, CD (da).

Website Link Visit Link Here
No Feedback Received